Cementing the future of Qatar’s infrastructure landscape
Sponsorship Opportunities are available for Construction Leaders Forum Qatar, For more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view photos of the Construction Leaders Forum 2012 please click here…
IQPC has established an office in Qatar and has the capabilities to assist international companies in entering the market. If you are considering establishing an office or engaging a local sales agent in Qatar, please contact email@example.com
for more information
Global leaders in the construction industry came together in Qatar for the Construction Leaders Forum Qatar 2012 to uncover the latest project updates and industry developments in the run up to the Qatar’s FIFA World Cup 2022 and its efforts to meet the demands of the region’s growing population demand and development strategy for 2030. The forum will continue next year with dates for the Construction Leaders Forum Qatar 2013 confirmed as 23-24 September 2013.
Construction Leaders Forum Qatar 2012 – Event highlights
Industry leaders, including, Dr. Mohammed Saif Al-Kuwari, Undersecretary and Chairman of Qatar Standards, Ministry of Environment and Eng. Ghanim Hassan Al Ibrahim, Chief Programme Officer, Qatar Railways Company headlined the conference of more than 150 international executives who are shaping the future of infrastructure design and construction in the region.
The conference addressed some of the most pressing challenges faced by the small gulf state as it continues its efforts to meet the demands of the region’s growing population demand and development strategy for 2030.
Eng. Ghanim Hassan Al Ibrahim, Chief Programme Officer, Qatar Railways Company provided expert guidance and explaining projected timelines and project progress for the Qatar Rail projects to VIP guests that included Ministry of Municipality Urban Planning and Lusail Real Estate Development Company.
Press release 17 September 2012 [English] [Arabic]
Exclusive interview - Lusail Masterplan
Director of the Lusail Administration Complex
talks exclusively to IQPC at Qatar Construction Summit 2011 on details regarding the project.
Key summit themes:
- Reducing and reusing waste in construction
- Delivering to the timescales required for 2022
- Improving the supply of materials through port and airport expansions
- Constructing world class ports and airports to handle the increase in world trading
- Designing durable ports whilst protecting the environment
- Ensuring construction complies with local and international standards to produce world-class facilities
- Delivering sustainable projects in line with Qatar Sustainability Assessment System (QSAS)
- Reducing programme cycles to deliver within record timescales
Construction Leaders Forum Qatar 2012 featured
- A two-day conference featuring industry leading presentations
- Senior-level speakers renowned for leading in their field
- Dedicated networking sessions in a five-star business environment
- Access to pre-qualified delegates and project holders
- Sector-leading sponsors and solution providers presenting the latest technologies and materials